Mon - Fri:
|07:30 - 18:00|
|07:30 - 12:45|
|13:15 - 18:00|
|excluding bank & public holidays
extended sessions available on request
Thank you so much for a fantastic year. I have truly loved it and will miss you all so much in the holidays. Luckily, I will see you all in September & canít wait!!
A Safe, Caring and Stimulating Environment for Young Children
At Rathlee Nursery we acknowledge that parents wish to have their children cared for in the very best facility possible. With this in mind we strive to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for young children, where best practice is paramount.
"Play is children's way of learning" "In their play, babies, toddlers and young children try out their recent learning, skills and competences; when they play, they show their highest level of learning"
Rathlee Nursery has a clear mission statement. Under the guidance of experienced managers and Educational Advisors, we aim to provide for all the physical, emotional and educational needs of children from birth to five years.
Since its incorporation Rathlee Nursery has listened and worked with parents and staff to provide a high quality provision. In order to fully understand what Best Practice in childcare requires, we have also listened to other professionals and regulatory bodies. We work closely with the St.Helens Early Years team.
The atmosphere at the nursery is extremely informal. Relationships between staff and children are excellent, each child has a Key Worker who will care for them each day. During their time at the nursery the children are guided towards an awareness and deeper understanding of important aspects of daily life.
The personal aim of both staff and management at Rathlee is to maintain excellent service in Childcare and Education. We offer a friendly partnership between parents/carers whose child is entrusted to our care and we promise to mutually work towards the intellectual, physical, moral and spiritual development of each child.
- To provide high quality care in a friendly, homely, pleasant and caring environment.
- To deliver effective, fun and educationally focused activities all planned in accordance with the Foundation Stage Early Learning Goal and Birth to Three Matters Framework.
- To ensure that all children are included, whatever their gender, culture, religion, family background or special educational needs.
- To enable all children to make a happy transition between rooms, through shared activities throughout the rooms.
- To plan a purposeful and diverse curriculum, which takes account of individual needs and interests.
- To work as an effective team, establishing close relationships between all members of staff ensuring high quality care, safety and continuity for the children.
- To promote each child's sense of independence and encourage them to make their own choices in their play.